Sign in to follow this  
socceronly

Some new Voyageurs gear mock ups

Just some mock ups with the V's logo. The one strobe made of the maple leaf and soccer ball could be used to make some items. Not sure if he has other plans for it.

The heavier stuff, rugby shirt, hoodie, toque will be embroidery.

The red ringer shirt will be screened.

(if we do this, perhaps people want something different.)

post-1-139465254486_thumb.jpg

The Red Ringer will have 12 and Voyageurs on the back.

Nothing strikingly original here.

A baseball cap is totally doable as well.

What do you think? Step out into more radically designed things or keep it simple and conservative?

EDIT: Hoodie pic took a walk... :(

post-1-139465254482_thumb.jpg

post-1-139465254483_thumb.jpg

post-1-139465254484_thumb.jpg

post-1-139465254485_thumb.jpg

I am trying to get everything made in Canada, as in the garments themselves.

The rugby shirt will almost certainly be Barbarian made in Kitchener.

I don't know what their wholesale pricing is, but these are really high quality and not cheap.

The only thing I'd change is getting a more authentic "Voyageurs" touque, but apart from that everything else is awesome!!

The only thing I'd change is getting a more authentic "Voyageurs" touque, but apart from that everything else is awesome!!

Will do that as soon as source for one pops up that is not hand made.

They do exist, waiting on hearing back from two different suppliers.

Eventually we will have one.

But it has to be reasonably priced.

Just some mock ups with the V's logo. The one strobe made of the maple leaf and soccer ball could be used to make some items. Not sure if he has other plans for it.

The heavier stuff, rugby shirt, hoodie, toque will be embroidery.

The red ringer shirt will be screened.

(if we do this, perhaps people want something different.)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]703[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]704[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]705[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]706[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]707[/ATTACH]

The Red Ringer will have 12 and Voyageurs on the back.

Nothing strikingly original here.

A baseball cap is totally doable as well.

What do you think? Step out into more radically designed things or keep it simple and conservative?

EDIT: Hoodie pic took a walk... :(

Great stuff Jamie. They all look great. I particularly love the red rugby shirt. It looks very much like the Canada shirt of 15 years ago. Good solid red with no fugly extras. Love it.

The bowling shirt looks surprisingly good. I need a new toque too.

Wonderful work Jamie.

db

Looks good, clothing wise. I like the simplicity. I'm really not sold on our logo though. (I know this isn't the debate we are having here) I just think it looks really busy on all the garments. I might wear them to games, but likely not around. Is there anyway to strip it down to something more basic?

That being said, If we are shopping for prices, I know a good company that does this sort of thing. The chick who runs it has been to 4-5 games CMNT too. If that matters.

Will do that as soon as source for one pops up that is not hand made.

They do exist, waiting on hearing back from two different suppliers.

Eventually we will have one.

But it has to be reasonably priced.

Looks good Jamie! Really appreciate the effort. My only small criticism was already stated: a more authentic "Voyageur" toque.

Although these are handmade, I wonder if you could get a discount for a mass order. I'd pay $25+ for a nice V's toque.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Voyageur-red-tuque-toque-hat-real-alpaca-wool-FREE-SHIPPING-CANADA-USA-/250984444426?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item3a6fd6b20a

Other random thoughts:

-Not a fan of the red/black shirt.

-Def would buy a hoodie (guess that pic is gone- don't see it)

-Hopefully we'll have a bilingual logo for this round of merchandise.

Keep up the good work!

Love the rugby shirt and the ringer, but darn, does the ringer have to be silk screened? It'd be sweet if the ringer had the logo done in a lighter embroidery, or else that the logo is heavy embroidery like a badge (is that what it would be on the rugby shirt?)

Maybe I'll correct myself by saying, does it have to be the same badge on all of them? Is there a secondary thing we could do other than just the usual logo on any clothing?

Great work Jamie!

Maybe I'll correct myself by saying, does it have to be the same badge on all of them? Is there a secondary thing we could do other than just the usual logo on any clothing?

Great work Jamie!

No we might do something new, like strobez's maple leaf & ball or something entirely different. He intended it to be a new CSA logo, but maybe we can adapt it.

Will do a shirt with the tough beaver & moose as well.

I have a heat press now, so once I get fully set up we can do all sorts of things in small numbers.

Love the rugby shirt and the ringer, but darn, does the ringer have to be silk screened? It'd be sweet if the ringer had the logo done in a lighter embroidery, or else that the logo is heavy embroidery like a badge (is that what it would be on the rugby shirt?)

Well, it's a light shirt. Patch/embroidery might be irritating.

It's also meant to be a really inexpensive shirt. But there is no reason we can't do two different ones.

Looks good Jamie! Really appreciate the effort. My only small criticism was already stated: a more authentic "Voyageur" toque.

Although these are handmade, I wonder if you could get a discount for a mass order. I'd pay $25+ for a nice V's toque.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Voyageur-red-tuque-toque-hat-real-alpaca-wool-FREE-SHIPPING-CANADA-USA-/250984444426?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item3a6fd6b20a

Other random thoughts:

-Not a fan of the red/black shirt.

-Def would buy a hoodie (guess that pic is gone- don't see it)

-Hopefully we'll have a bilingual logo for this round of merchandise.

Keep up the good work!

We have a French logo coming.

I will check on that toque. There are other ones made as well. It would be nice to support something hand made.

We have a French logo coming.

I will check on that toque. There are other ones made as well. It would be nice to support something hand made.

I'm sure you've seen the guy on eBay who sells the authentic hand made Metis style toque. I ordered 4 at $25 a pieces and they're nice but very warm. Also I don't think they're made in Canada.

i'm sure you've seen the guy on ebay who sells the authentic hand made metis style toque. I ordered 4 at $25 a pieces and they're nice but very warm. Also i don't think they're made in canada.

support local toques

I like the red rugby shirt. Looking forward to seeing the price and size range.

Yeah, that's going to be interesting.

Barbarian makes really good quality stuff, and it's not cheap.

May also be tied to their retail pricing, so I would expect it to be close to that.

I liked the bowling shirt :P. it was different and neat. the rugby shirt is also nice. Also Barbarin is indeed good quality. when i was in high school our uniforms were made by em for our rugby team.

I liked the bowling shirt :P. it was different and neat. the rugby shirt is also nice. Also Barbarin is indeed good quality. when i was in high school our uniforms were made by em for our rugby team.

I like the bowling shirt too.

Bit of a risk on the minimum order though, and they are not cheap. They would be about $45 embroidered, but they are nice shirt.