Sign in to follow this  
Robert

Voyageurs' Democary.

... I think Robert said he was off the stuff. This ^ may be over the line, jpg. As much as I enjoy a good Robert-bash, we should aspire towrads better treatment of our fringes.

This i'd love to hear more about.

Ironically.... I think we should probably remove the rest of that post LOL!

I can't talk about the two removals, but they are so stupid it's unbelievable.

Ironically.... I think we should probably remove the rest of that post LOL!

I can't talk about the two removals, but they are so stupid it's unbelievable.

Do you at least get one less post under your name if you get a post removed?

There's absolutely nothing malicious in what i'm saying, i'm just trying to figure out where this cat is coming from. I was thinking about this a few days ago while watering my lawn "how does a guy who writes books for a living make so many typos and write such incoherent diatribes?". The only thing i can think of is he fell off the wagon. I hope for his sake he hasn't, but it would seem to me to be a plausible explanation.

"how does a guy who writes books for a living make so many typos and write such incoherent diatribes?".

As far as I know, Robert's written one book, self-published. I read a review that said he's a cabbie for a living.

Either way, as much as I like bashing Robert, the "coke-head" thing is a little over the line. He said in the "Paul James crackhead" thread that he was clean, so I'd say leave it out.

Edited by Redcoatsforever

Do you at least get one less post under your name if you get a post removed?

Hmmm. I don't know.

Perhaps not, as the post still exists, don't know if it distinguishes between it being visible or not.

...a server is private property, they're not "Voyageur's Laws", they're just laws. For instance, if you stand up on a bench and start shouting out in a mall, you can be asked to leave because it's not public property. It has an owner. Same for this website.

How is this a complicated concept?

Yes, i have made this same argument before. Internet forums are discussion sites so i really dont see where societal free speech laws apply. You cant on the one hand say that spam posts should be deleted (afterall that is free speech as well) and then nonsensical diatribes that are supported by incorrect facts are OK. Most discussion forums on any number topics will require that particpants have baseline understanding of the topic. But in this case i have seen none what so ever, he never posts anything soccer related. Just anti CSA rants based on thoughts that are not even self derived.