Sign in to follow this  
DeroIsLegend

group tickets for USA and Honduras games?

Ive sent a few emails trying to get some info on how I can purchase 2 sets of 4-5 tickets for the games vs usa and honduras but have yet to receive a response, as gameday is approaching I would like to wrap this up today if possible, I see that you must pick up at maro which is fine but I would like to purchase these in advance, can anyone provide me with a bit of info on how would be able to do this or a link to direct contact etc? any help would go a long way thanks in advance

yes but is there no way I can reserve a set, I would hate to bring a group of 5 down and we cant get tickets by some odd chance, not a risk im in the mood take, is there a contact or anyone I can even speak to?

I find it a bit odd that it seems like the voyageurs have essentially "given up" selling the tickets online a week before the game, typically as the date gets closer people begin to get more urgent about buying tickets, in my case Ive had to wait until now to finally get some confirmations so I can go ahead and make my purchase so I had to wait until now, this needs to be organised better in the future I think

As to the specifics of why you can't buy south end tickets from Ticketmaster I'm not sure.

As for "giving up" selling tickets online well that doesn't make any sense. We're not a ticket broker, we're a group of loosely affiliated soccer fans who try their best. We have a few very dedicated people in Toronto lead by a guy named Jamie (socceronly on this site) who take care of all of our tickets by hand. So there's no way for us to take payment a few days before the game and then have them delivered, there's just no time.

There's contact info including an email address and phone number here. Get ahold Jamie that way and I'm sure he can help you out.

i just bought two south end tix in 114 on ticketmaster. unfortunately they cost 33 each plus service charge. came to 73.25 for the pair. Didn't wanna chance it last minute, although I hadn't visited this forum til now. Wishing I had of waited...