Sign in to follow this  
paul-collins

V Swag?

What sort of swag has been done for the V's in the past? I have the current scarf and I covet the t-shirt, but I was wondering if anything else had ever been done.

Specifically, I was thinking about creating an embroidery version of the logo but I worry that it might not translate well to stitching at a small (say, 2" or less diameter) size.

I am willing to front the cost of creating the digitized version if (a) someone can forward me the raster-based logo and (B) we can agree on modifications as needed (font size, soccer ball background, etc). Then we should be able to send it to embroiderers who can do local work for local V groups (for jackets, polo shirts, toques etc.). I'd love to have a toque myself...

Or have hats been done before?

What sort of swag has been done for the V's in the past? I have the current scarf and I covet the t-shirt, but I was wondering if anything else had ever been done.

Specifically, I was thinking about creating an embroidery version of the logo but I worry that it might not translate well to stitching at a small (say, 2" or less diameter) size.

I am willing to front the cost of creating the digitized version if (a) someone can forward me the raster-based logo and (B) we can agree on modifications as needed (font size, soccer ball background, etc). Then we should be able to send it to embroiderers who can do local work for local V groups (for jackets, polo shirts, toques etc.). I'd love to have a toque myself...

Or have hats been done before?

Being done now along with flags.

There will also be, though the design is not finalized, new stuff to go with the centennial.

Guest Ed

I'd love some 2" or so decal to go on a cowboy hat. Cain't have Calgary V's wearing toques all the time!

I'd love a nice red polo, or even better would be a button up short sleeve (not too picky now eh?).

On a related note, my scarf was stolen while down in Detroit for the GC, so I need to buy a new one. Is Razcle still handling that, and do we have any in stock?

I'd love a nice red polo, or even better would be a button up short sleeve (not too picky now eh?).

On a related note, my scarf was stolen while down in Detroit for the GC, so I need to buy a new one. Is Razcle still handling that, and do we have any in stock?

I second the red polo idea

The guy who is making the T-shirts for me asked if we wanted to look into Polos and other things. I was hoping to have some new stuff for 2012 centennial. I was also hopeing to sell off all of the shirts I still have which we purchased in 2007.

I tried to get a V's Swag team going last year to help with creation of new designs and making the product available around the country however I did not get a good response to it. I will try again in October and hopefully we can come up with some good stuff ready for 3rd round of qualifying in 2012

The guy who is making the T-shirts for me asked if we wanted to look into Polos and other things. I was hoping to have some new stuff for 2012 centennial. I was also hopeing to sell off all of the shirts I still have which we purchased in 2007.

I tried to get a V's Swag team going last year to help with creation of new designs and making the product available around the country however I did not get a good response to it. I will try again in October and hopefully we can come up with some good stuff ready for 3rd round of qualifying in 2012

I'll help with swag. know a couple a designers too.