Sign in to follow this  
socceronly

How many people are using mobile devices to view this forum?

I don't just mean Tapatalk.

I am curious if you are viewing the full site via mobile devices and if you want a mobile theme beyond Tapatalk.

Personally I hate mobile themse and just view the full site on my Android phone.

There is a mobile theme option.

happy with Tapatalk but will have a look at any mobile theme you put up if you wish.

Will have a loot at it then.

It's not so much numbers as how people are using it, and how they want to use it.

I occasionally use my iPhone to view the site. I tried tapatalk once; can't remember why I didn't like it, but I switched back to regular web browsing pretty quick. I'd try something new if it's available. I'd probably be more interested in the read-only features; writing out posts via my phone is a little slow and awkward.

I occasionally use my iPhone to view the site. I tried tapatalk once; can't remember why I didn't like it, but I switched back to regular web browsing pretty quick. I'd try something new if it's available. I'd probably be more interested in the read-only features; writing out posts via my phone is a little slow and awkward.

That was pretty much my experience as well. Perhaps I am missing something and need to give it an other try.

Will give the mobile theme a try in a while.

I have the forum bookmarked on my iPhone and am using it to post this reply right now. It is slow to type but the actual site works just fine from my iPhone. Not sure what this tapatalk is, I've never heard of it.

I now used my ipad 99 percent of the time to view this site. Anyways i downloaded the tapatalk app yesterday. Not sure if i like it yet. But i did find the voyageurs forum on there.

I occasionally use my Galaxy S to view the forum. So far I haven't had any issues, it looks just as great on the phone as it does on the pc.