Sign in to follow this  
Razcle

2010 Voyageurs Christmas Card Thread

Fantastic. We've covered a lot of names on this list already. I'll take Stephen Hart and the TFC guys to finish it off if necessary. My roommate is from Milan, so I could also offer a nice touch to Carolina Morace as well. Let me know otherwise or I will start writing tomorrow.

Avram, I think most of the TFC guys are spoken for however we have 15 extra cards and if you can think of any young guns that are deserving of a card please write the name and give me a small message to write.

There are still other names on the list. Please send me a message for anyone remaining. We are hitting the home stretch and can use all the help we can get to close this out.

6 MORE CARDS AVAILABLE....ANY DESERVING CANADIAN PROSPECTS???

Also a hanful of people & Clubs need messages...

I will write messages tonight or tomorrow morning! And try to see who deserves the most the 6 remaining cards

eidt: probably tomorrow morning haha.

Edited by Jeremy

So the next time they set up sections for us, give us special pricing on tickets, promote us in their mailing list ect... we should do what?

The CSA is not our enemy.

Totally agree with you on this one. This is a good example of an effective partnership. Well done to the card crew for arranging this.

Last Call.

I have 9 extra cards that I would love to send to Canadian Players Deserving.

Please PM or post who these should go to. All I need is names. Would like to send these to CSA Monday morning to get out to the players.

Here are the cards completed ready to roll.

Congrats to all for your support in this. Another successful V's Project.

post-2851-139465253095_thumb.jpg

I got a two postcard Radzinski promo cards from the 2010 qualifying campaign (Honduras and Mexico) and a 2004 (!) CIBC issued trading card of Radzinski - all signed - in the mail today.