New T-shirt ideas

Definitely dig the first one, although people will be confused by the Est. 1912 reference, and will probably ask why it doesn't say 1867 instead. I think if the Est. 1912 was dropped, or if there was a way to make it more obvious (like adding the word Soccer, something like that) what the date is referring to, it'd be perfect.

Hey Alex. Love your ideas. The first one is a bit generic for The Voyageurs or Soccer. Might be something you could find at a gift shop in Niagara Falls or Downtown Toronto. But the other two are pretty striking designs and would look real good on some Canadian bodies in the stands and in the pubs. Keep these coming and maybe in the summer when we have some home matches we'll make up a run of one of the designs.

Great Work Champ!

It might be good to have "The Voyageurs" and also Canadain Soccer Suppers so people who are not Voyageurs understand what the shirt is for, it could help our numbers grow because they might not know about this site and supporters group. The Voyageurs might be well known in the big cities but not as much in the smaller cities.

I like the 2nd design the most because the font is big, but also the 3rd one is cool too with the logo. maybe combinte both of them? just an idea.

• 1 year later...

Wasn't sure where to post this so I dug out this old thread. I purchased my qualifier tickets yesterday and I was thinking of getting myself a Voyageurs tee shirt for the match. Are there none availible right now? Canadian-soccer.com has The Voyageurs Merchandise links but you can't click on them. Are we out of stock or don't have any shirts availible?

Centennial shirts & flags are in the works.

We have one design right now, looking for more.

I don't know about others but I would buy a t-shirt if I could get one with the Voyageurs logo en français. Centennial shirts in french would be sweet. I just bought a scarf and appreciated the bilingual aspect to it; to represent Canada as a whole though, it would be cool if the logo could be available in French as well. Hope that didn't sound too nagging.

I don't know about others but I would buy a t-shirt if I could get one with the Voyageurs logo en français. Centennial shirts in french would be sweet. I just bought a scarf and appreciated the bilingual aspect to it; to represent Canada as a whole though, it would be cool if the logo could be available in French as well. Hope that didn't sound too nagging.

Not nagging at all.

I think it's a great idea.