Sign in to follow this  
Guest speedmonk42

Forum Change

Mods, any chance on getting rid of the Twigs ad. It is annoying that every time my pointer goes over it, it starts this window with a pumping sound.

It's gone.

I did it with my phone, and all my computers are dead so fixing it was a problem. At the crack library by my house right now.

It was a 'test' unit which I think put all the features of their network into one thing.

This ad network is supposed to be un annoying and give us control over things we don't like. Unlike the other one that got scrapped because they just kept putting auto play ads in, which I hate.

It's dead now, but will still try out the ad network and see if they piss us off. If they do.... they are gone.

Forum looks much more slick with the recent changes.

I was wondering if you could add in multiple skin support? A Widescreen skin would look fabulous and should be easy to setup. :)

Forum looks much more slick with the recent changes.

I was wondering if you could add in multiple skin support? A Widescreen skin would look fabulous and should be easy to setup. :)

You mean %100 width?

I am seeing some problems.

Like when the poster's name is long, the little icons cover up the pagination. Could make the fixed width a bit wider too I guess.

I will make a full width one and turn on user select theme.

You mean %100 width?

I am seeing some problems.

Like when the poster's name is long, the little icons cover up the pagination. Could make the fixed width a bit wider too I guess.

I will make a full width one and turn on user select theme.

Thanks, I got a 24" widescreen at my office and the standard view only uses 33% or so of the screen and looked a bit weak. :)

New Stadiums thread. Where Joe Mcarthys name pushes over the pagination under the icons.

It must be worse for people that don't have as many posts per page as I do, which increases the pagination.

Not sure how that can be fixed.

New Stadiums thread. Where Joe Mcarthys name pushes over the pagination under the icons.

It must be worse for people that don't have as many posts per page as I do, which increases the pagination.

Not sure how that can be fixed.

I'm at 40ppp, using Chrome and I'm not seeing the issue at all. So either I misunderstand what you mean, or it's not happening to me.

Really like the new look and also appreciate the widescreen option. I'm probably going to jinx myself on this one, but the forum also seems to be loading faster as well.