Sign in to follow this  
El Hombre

Voyageurs Christmas/Holiday Cards?

Do we have any ideas on a Voyageurs Card design that we could use this year?

Also something that could be printed out and sent out. I would be happy to try and do the UK based players.

quote:Originally posted by N-A

Do we have any ideas on a Voyageurs Card design that we could use this year?

Also something that could be printed out and sent out. I would be happy to try and do the UK based players.

We've got a few weeks to put something together if we can. I like the idea of having a uniform card and getting a download printed off (at home or Shoppers Drug Mart or where ever) is certainly doable.

Not life or death, having a V Card design, but certainly preferable.

quote:Originally posted by Cheeta

We've got a few weeks to put something together if we can. I like the idea of having a uniform card and getting a download printed off (at home or Shoppers Drug Mart or where ever) is certainly doable.

Not life or death, having a V Card design, but certainly preferable.

A download and print off card would be possible and easy to do. I am no designer. The best I can think up right now for a design would be the V's logo and a Football. Just a basic idea.

Last year I used a picture of the V's at the U-20 in Edmonton. It looked good, so if anyone finds a suitable V's shot at any of the qualifying games, that would be cool. Maybe a lone Canadian supporter in the middle of opposing fans, with the words 'We Are Not Alone'.

Guest Jeffery S.

If someone has a design that can be printed, with instructions of format, or else can get me a pack of cards bought wherever, and the addresses, I can envelope and send to European based players. That will be my contribution.

Or I will do a part if there are others who want to send to certain countries.

What do we do with players who are not with their clubs at Xmas, like the Norweigans, Finland, or others on winter break like in Germany?

quote:Originally posted by River City

Last year I used a picture of the V's at the U-20 in Edmonton. It looked good, so if anyone finds a suitable V's shot at any of the qualifying games, that would be cool. Maybe a lone Canadian supporter in the middle of opposing fans, with the words 'We Are Not Alone'.

I was thinking along the same lines. A group V's shot would be great. I don't think we have any good in stadium shots.

The best picture I can think of is the group picture in the rain in front of the statue in Montreal prior to the game v Honduras. That picture was pretyy impressive. A lot of these were posted in a picture thread about the Montreal game. We should choose the best one.

quote:Originally posted by masster

I was thinking along the same lines. A group V's shot would be great. I don't think we have any good in stadium shots.

The best picture I can think of is the group picture in the rain in front of the statue in Montreal prior to the game v Honduras. That picture was pretyy impressive. A lot of these were posted in a picture thread about the Montreal game. We should choose the best one.

There are a few of us holding up that huge striped banner during the anthems, it was pretty epic.