Sign in to follow this  
michaeltfc91

# of posts

I took a look at the 'members' link at the top of the page to find out there are 2700+ Voyaguers. I also found out that I am in the top 350 in terms of posts.

I'm going to try to post as often as possible to get into the top 10 or 20:D

Guest Jeffery S.

Sometimes I feel that so many posts is a sign of a rather pathetic life beyond this forum. Don't I have anything better to do? Hasn't anything else come my way to distract me from the board? Did I really have to post game reports on every match Garret Kusch played in 2nd division Sweden?

Wear your low numbers with pride, that is all I have to say.

quote:Originally posted by Jeffrey S.

Sometimes I feel that so many posts is a sign of a rather pathetic life beyond this forum. Don't I have anything better to do? Hasn't anything else come my way to distract me from the board? Did I really have to post game reports on every match Garret Kusch played in 2nd division Sweden?

Well, I have a pretty cool life outside of this little forum addiction...:D

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by loyola

Well, I have a pretty cool life outside of this little forum addiction...:D

Geez, tell me about it. Maybe I can live vicariously through you.

quote:Originally posted by Jeffrey S.

very funny post, I'd agree with Loyola that alot of posts doesn't necessarily = loser, but you'd have to be at least wee bit geeky to get a fair amount of posts I'd think [:I]

quote:Originally posted by piltdownman

For me: alot of posts = unsupervised office job ;)

This would explain why there is a huge drop in posts and traffic here on weekends. OK I Confess I am one of those ( that you would describe) who is here mostly in the daytime on weekdays

On a side note, does anybody recall September 11, 2001? From about 9:30 AM and right up to the next day, there was not a single post. In fact i was typing away just about ready to hit the "Post reply" button when someone came over meantioned if I had heard about the plane crashing into the tower in NY. I finished up my post and went to the cnn.com site. I dont think that there was post entered on this forum until at one or two days after.

Given the significance of that event, nobody had the gall to write anything here. Which shows, thankfully, that most people know that there is a live outside this forum and topic.

Still i'd be interested to see statistics because I'll bet that Sept 11,2001 would be far and away the day with the fewest posts to this forum.

Question to the administrators. There is a significant number of people who appear to have 0 posts according the member list. And they are not recent registrants either. Some date back to 2003. Should the registry be cleaned now and then?

Ur a n00b, Justin![}:)]

They better transfer over the post count. And I hope we can put up an account pic as well.

I'm just posting to see how many I have.

It would have been nuts to have the N54 postcount added to these ;).

Edit: Oooh, I have to try and do something memorable for my 7,000th message!