Sign in to follow this  
Ruffneck

New scarves...

Awesome scarf. I'm in for one.

These guys came to visit us in the southside at swangard. I have no problem supporting them and giving them my business.

^ Well that is good to know. However they will only be available in late September after 2 of the three Canadian home games are done. So anyone going to Edmonton could take advantage of this.

quote:Originally posted by Ruffneck

They just went into production today. Late September is when they start shipping to customers, but we are already taking pre-orders.

What city are you working out of?

We're out of Seattle and we only do scarves.

We're going to be running a contest at the end of this year for free custom scarves for some select supporters groups in Canada and U.S.

Details will come out around December. We'll be personally delivering them on next year's Road Trip http://ruffneckroadtrip.blogspot.com/

Cheers,

Ruffneck

quote:Originally posted by Ruffneck

We're out of Seattle and we only do scarves.

We're going to be running a contest at the end of this year for free custom scarves for some select supporters groups in Canada and U.S.

Details will come out around December. We'll be personally delivering them on next year's Road Trip http://ruffneckroadtrip.blogspot.com/

Cheers,

Ruffneck

What do you mean, free scarves for club support?

quote:Originally posted by Trident

What do you mean, free scarves for club support?

We're going to have a contest(details being ironed out) among supporters groups in the U.S. and Canada, with the winners receiving a free order of custom scarves of their design. We will be hand delivering them as part of next year's Road Trip.

Cheers,

Ruffneck

This is really cool to see but I have a problem with profanity on the scarves. As should be clear from other threads I am no prude and enjoy chanting, "...one 'F' in referee!" along with other expletives. I would not however be comfortable holding a sign or flag or scarf with such words on them.

Anyway, good luck and maybe I'll have a look at your Arsenal scarf. :)