Sign in to follow this  
Razcle

* * * * PAYMENT - Red Voyageurs T-Shirts* * * *

Hey Guys...Thanks for the support. We had the majority of people show up and pick-up their shirts, but unfortunatly not all. I waited by the truck post game and met a few lads that picked up their orders but I still have a few left. You will be emailed if you did not recieve your order and we will determine the best way to get it to you.

I do have all sizes left for T-shirts so any new orders will be accepted until I post that a size is sold out. I will have more information soon.

Orders that are to be shipped will be ready on Monday. A few Vancouver-ites need to pay before I can make that shipment. Everyone that is on the list on the first page will be contacted individually if there is any concern with their order.

It was awesome meeting with all you guys. Please spread the word that SHIRTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE </u> and we want to get as many Voyageurs into them as possible.

Cheers

quote:Originally posted by Massive Attack

There are tons of shirts left.

Does anyone know of a good place to sell and distribute them in front of Bar 99?

We kind of got screwed with the CNE going on for the Toronto game.

Massive there is good parking right beside Bar99 on the road, in front of some housing. Like 3 steps outside of the bar. We can do the orders there while people are enjoying their drinks. Other than that, I am not sure.

quote:Originally posted by I_AM_CANADIAN

Hey man, I was at the Rhino, but the word didn't get round to me that you weren't able to get there... Is there any chance of picking up shirts in Montreal?

Yes...there will be tonnes of opportunities to get it in Montreal. I will email you and everyone else that didn't get theirs within the next few days to confirm.

Cheers Niagara, it was nice to meet you at the pre-game. Hopefully we get a better result in Montreal, we need it as TFC is starting to stink out the place.

I would like to have a Voyageurs T-Shirt, but I can't go to Bar 99 before the game. Do you know if it possibles to sell some T-Shirt in front of the main entrance.

Hi Razcle, I need two or three and possibly more shirts, not really sure. At least one small, one large and one extra large. I think Razcle should be able to take some shirt orders at McLeans as well. The two pubs are only a few doors from each other.

BC V'S!!!!! I have some shirts here and have emailed the respective owners but have heard nothing. Please contact me for your shirts. Thanks

Does anyone know what is going on with shirt delivery for Winnipeg?

I have sent e-mails to Eric and I don't get a response. I know they

were to go out on August 21st, I have yet to hear anything.

Can anyone help?

quote:Originally posted by sting

Does anyone know what is going on with shirt delivery for Winnipeg?

I have sent e-mails to Eric and I don't get a response. I know they

were to go out on August 21st, I have yet to hear anything.

Can anyone help?

[?]

I had mine & Fury's sent to my place and would gladly offer you one but have none to spare. All mine are spoken for and as far as I know no one elses were included in the shipment.

Give Razcle a day or two. I'm sure he isn't meaning to abuse your patience it just that I think he's neck deep into his lessons right now.

I'll see if I can get a hold of him. I was of the understanding that he was still shipping orders last week so it could just be they're in transit, somethings got amiss along the way, or he's running behind on shipping out orders. Whichever way we'll get it sorted out. These things happen on human planets and unfortunately it's just your good luck that it might be your turn.

How many shirts were you expecting and were they being shipped direct to you or someone else?

This got taken care of as soon as I found out there was a problem. The shirts were sitting with Kush in the Corner and communication didn't get across between the two. All's good as far as I know.

Does anyone know who has my t-shirts? I seem to remember that I was waiting for two and someone was supposed to be bringing them back to Edmonton for distribution... but I somehow missed out.

With the Gold Cup coming up it just occurred to me...