Sign in to follow this  
Razcle

* * * * PAYMENT - Red Voyageurs T-Shirts* * * *

quote:Originally posted by hottoddy7

Had a spelling mistake in the address. Sorry about that Razcle.

What was that Todd....did I spell something wrong?

I kinda missed the boat on this one. Would it be okay just to pick one up in Montreal on the 6th.

I am still accepting orders!!!! email or post new orders on this thread. We have only sold 1/4 of all the t-shirts by pre-orders.

Raz, I can't make the Rhino b/c of work but I'd like to pick up at least one shirt (and maybe as many as 4). Were you going to be in the BMO South Lot sometime before the game? I seemed to recall that for some reason. If you are, I'll pay cash there.

Razcle, after the game we circled the stadium looking for you to pick up our shirts, but we could not find you.

How did sales go ? After the match I saw tons of people wearing our shirt...........

Feel free to post more model pictures :)

Razcle -- I couldn't find you before the game (mind you, I didn't arrive until 7:10) and there were massive lineups to get in, so I bailed. I guess I'm going to have to send you more money to have the shirt sent. Can you PM me with how much it will cost to send it to Toronto?

Are there any XXL shirts left? I was at the rhino but alas I heard that you had an issue getting the shirts there or something?

Razcle - Wanted to let you know that I sent an order via PayPal yesterday for 4 shirts for pick-up in Montreal on the 6th. If you figure out in advance where we can find you that evening please give us a heads up! Thanks for looking after this!

I just want to give Razcle a big thumbs up for the shirts. The quality is very good and logo looks great.

thanks for the effort buddy.

I'm with Dino on that; Razcle did a great job on the t-shirts. Wore mine last night and proud to represent the V's. Only sad thing is that someone stopped me and said "Canada sucks at soccer" and he seemed like a white-anglo Canadian. Felt like giving him the 2-fingered salute but refrained...if only I was liquored up...