Sign in to follow this  
Razcle

* * * * PAYMENT - Red Voyageurs T-Shirts* * * *

^ Thanks Pulsar. CoachRich is from Vancouver, Canucks-fan, Markus are all from the province as well so if we can bundle them I can determine the cheepest way to send.

***** NEW INFO ABOUT PAYMENT AT GAME ON FIRST POST*******

Please choose an option and get me the required info (name, board name, location of game/shipping, method of payment, ect) if you name is not bolded or underlined.</u>

quote:Originally posted by Razcle

^ Thanks Pulsar. CoachRich is from Vancouver, Canucks-fan, Markus are all from the province as well so if we can bundle them I can determine the cheepest way to send.

Cool & cheers :)

Thanks....in all honesty I don't want more than $20 in my pocket in case I get jumped, HOWEVER...I look forward to generating some money for the group and getting you guys some shirts.

****SHIPPING INFO IS NOW IN THE FIRST POST*******

Too funny....I don't blame yah....:)

I sent my payment to you through an email money transfer. Thanks for doing this....

I'll be sending you my payment for the 2 t-shirts electronically and will pick them up in Toronto (or if for some reason, I fail to find you, in Montreal). Thanks for organizing this, it's greatly appreciated.

They will only be available on Aug 19th or so. The plan was to ship orders out between Aug 21-Spetember 6th. If you will be at BMO, I would suggest that you pick up your shirts then. I can obviously refund the shipping if you pick up in person.

They will only be available on Aug 19th or so. The plan was to ship orders out between Aug 21-Spetember 6th. If you will be at BMO, I would suggest that you pick up your shirts then. I can obviously refund the shipping if you pick up in person.

Hey Razcle,

You probably know this already but with the CNE running, I would doubt that there will be any parking around BMO at all...

Nope, I didn't know that....Well the plan was to go early and get a spot near the stadium, so I am going to have to find something. Anyone with any suggestions?

quote:Originally posted by piltdownman

Ok I'll pick up then. If there is still shirts can I get an extra M instead of a refund?

That works out best! I will add a medium to your order. thanks

Vancouver Boys.....I just recieved word from mr Post office that to ship 10 shirts over to you is going to cost 17$ (15+$2 for a box) so once we get the full numbers it'll likely be in the neighbourhood of $1.70/shirt.

So far I have Coachrich, Pulsar and Bertuzzi (except I think he is going to the Montreal game so I don't know why he wants shipping)