Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

Voyageurs t-shirts for WCQ?

quote:Originally posted by Tuscan

Also would it be possible to add in a pair of those really short 80's shorts to go along with the shirt?[:P] It would give us that extra bit of leg eye candy for the ladies to check out[:o)]

I'm down for that, would be perfect for away games.

Right, still smashed from the night out, so I apologize if this doesnt totallt make sense, but here it is.. I have been looking into the making of these shirts and it seems like I may be able to get a pretty sweet deal. Friends here had some ultimate frisbee t-shirts made that are pretty high quality for relatively cheap, so I may be able to get a good deal. Shipping from Korea is really good so I may be able to produce them for about 10 bucks each (it is still an estimate as I have to meet with this lady next week) but I would need to know how many I hsould make to get an actuall number. Like I said, postage wouldnt be that much, especially when sent in bulk, so it would only add on a few dollars each top.

Let me know what you guys think. I will get back after I talk to the lady next week.

I checked back with a friend and he told me that the shirt he had made was the sort of nylon/polyester material (he described it as the kind you get in soccer shorts). When i spoke last week to the lady who made his shirt, she said the price was approx 9-10, but if you went cotton it could be cheaper. There is also another printing shop I just heard about that I can check out to compare prices.

If you guys want, i can follow this up. I saw there is another thread for a differently designed shirt, so if everyone prefers to go that route that is cool too.

Let me know.

ps. Daniel, if there is enough interest, would it be okay if I went ahead and priced the shirts with your design? It is yours, so I would only go through with it if you give the okay.

I'll give the OK, no problem. If anyone wants the vector images to redesign it, send me an email (in my profile).

I guess these t-shirts are dead in the water. I was hoping that they would continue and there could be a little selection. I guess the new V's cafe press will handle that.

quote:Originally posted by Razcle

I guess these t-shirts are dead in the water. I was hoping that they would continue and there could be a little selection. I guess the new V's cafe press will handle that.

The lady who is helping me get this stuff sorted has been really busy (she owns a local restaurant and it is peak tourist season), so its not dead, its just taking much longer than was expected.

Things appear to be in motion. Just got a call and have seen what the shirts are supposed to look like. It looks to me to be exactly as Daniel's second shirt looks. I am seeing if I can get 1 shirt made for me first as a tester, and then when everything is good to go, other orders can follow.

Once the people got back from vacation things have actually moved very quickly. I hope to have this shirt produced in the next few days to a week, and then I can post picks of it on here to show everyone exactly how it looks as a finished product.

Now I just have to hope to try to get a few winks of sleep as I have to sleep up until kickoff tomorrow morn (well tonight for most of you).

Sorry, I tried to post the final design that the company sent me. Hopefully I can figure out how to add it and I can get it on here soon.

quote:Originally posted by maccaliam

Sorry, I tried to post the final design that the company sent me. Hopefully I can figure out how to add it and I can get it on here soon.

Here's maccaliam's final design.

tshirt.gif

Thanks Daniel. This is pretty much the final product (only changes may be the Canada on the front is made a little bigger, and the voyageurs logo and the Canada are separated a little more).

Oh yeah, and if you look at the right sleeve, I have had a Canadian flag to be stitched onto it.

I would like to start getting orders, if possible, as I want to try and get this order out before school starts again in September. And obviously, the bigger the order the lower the price for each shirt (better deal from the company and better shipping price too).

Let me know who will defo be buying and I will start an order sheet.