Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

Voyageurs t-shirts for WCQ?

Hi Daniel.

Is it just in project state, or the t-shirt is available, and you will bring some at the game?

Cheers,

Joël.

quote:Originally posted by Marc

Nice job. Loks great. I think we should pick a nice, deep dark red.

I'd take one around crimson-maroon.

quote:Originally posted by jbedard

Hi Daniel.

Is it just in project state, or the t-shirt is available, and you will bring some at the game?

Cheers,

Joël.

I've been trying to get the order through with the Vs who did the Black Wednesday t-**** but I've been waiting on a reply for 10 days... I'm abroad and can't deal with it too much beyond checking my email and doing the order in due time.

I hope they can be ready in time for the 20th, but at this point I'm not holding my breath :S.

Well done Daniel. The shirt looks sweet. I think this is a great idea.

I am down for at least one if you manage to get these sorted out.

We should still try and get these made for future qualifiers

Is the plan to get rid of the white collar and sleeve ends? I kinda liked the look of the shirt in the brighter red with the white collar and sleeve ends. The striped number on the back looks fantastic, but I think the word Voyageurs should be in a thicker font, unless the '86 jerseys sported the player's names in that font.

On a side note, that old '86 Canada font, isn't that the same font used for Star Trek: TNG?

These T-Shirts are definitely a revenue stream that should be exploited. We could sell them for $20 a pop like the scarves. Maybe we could use these to buy a truly massive Canadian flag. I mean, a Massively huge one for the Edmonton game.

quote:Originally posted by Tuscan

On a side note, that old '86 Canada font, isn't that the same font used for Star Trek: TNG?

I used the TNG font, which ressembles the '86 font.

I see our new squad as Picard compared to the '86 squad, who were a strong Kirk:D

Is it possible the CSA could still have a digital copy of the '86 font? The TNG one does look amazingly similar and surely would suffice.

Also would it be possible to add in a pair of those really short 80's shorts to go along with the shirt?[:P] It would give us that extra bit of leg eye candy for the ladies to check out[:o)]