Sign in to follow this  
BrennanFan

BC Scarf Pickup

**Updated**

Jarrek/BC Vs:

I will be arriving in Toronto Saturday August 11th. Heading back to BC Thursday the 16th.

I plan to pick up the scarves from you Jarrek on Saturday 11, (or Sunday 12 if need be). Hope this is cool.

Email me your info: m o n t e s (at) u v i c (dot) c a.

So far it looks like I will be bringing back scarves for:

- Bertuzzi x 1

- Masster x 2

- ted x 1

- gwallace x 2

- Markus x 1

- canuck-fan x 1

- Pulsar x 4

Not sure how many each, hopefully jarrek knows and there wont be any confusion/disappointment, maybe you guys could clarify just to make sure.

if there is anyone else, please post in this thread and let me know.

i'd rather facilitate the physical exchange of scarves and stay away from mailing/money exchange. anyone in Vancouver able to meet me on thursday the 16th in the evening to get scarves from me?

quote:Originally posted by BrennanFan

not sure how many each, hopefully jarrek knows and there wont be any confusion/disappointment, maybe you guys could clarify just to make sure.

One for me (that I still need to pay for - Jarrek how much and what paypal account?)

Hey BrennanFan, if you could pick up mine while you're in Toronto I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'll be out of the country on August 16 (and for the rest of that month), but can send a courier to pick it up from you, just name the place and time. Otherwise, mail will work fine.

Thanks very much, can't wait to get the scarf

dave

Hey BrennanFan...i should be on the list for 4 scarves...i will email my info as well. Very sporting of you. Cheers. I can also help with the Vancouver distribution as well.

I will be helping with the distribution of the scarves here in Van. Email me your info at....and I'm ripping brennanfan off here....paoloinvan (at) yahoo (dot) ca.

I will only be in Van a short time, so i think it works better that I just drop off all the Van scarves with Pulsar, and then people can contact him to pick up their scarves at their leisure.

Again, if theres anyone else, post here and let us know.

Ted, we're not accepting PayPal anymore.

You'll have to mail me a cheque for $20.

e-mail me for more info ... j p (attt) netdx (doooooooot) c o m

quote:Originally posted by Jarrek

Ted, we're not accepting PayPal anymore.

You'll have to mail me a cheque for $20.

e-mail me for more info ... j p (attt) netdx (doooooooot) c o m

Hey Jarrek,

Did you send my scarves? I have to give 2 as prizes for the

T-shirt contest. Let me know, thanks.

:)

Redhat,

Your scarves will go out Monday.

I was unfortunately busy with other things, so this week I'll get around to mailing some of the stuff out.

quote:Originally posted by Jarrek

Redhat,

Your scarves will go out Monday.

Thanks Jarrek, looking forward to getting them.

quote:Originally posted by youllneverwalkalone

Hi Brennan Fan,

I have five scarves in TO. I've made arrangement to get them from Paul if you can bring them back to Vancouver. Thanks.

You ordered 5 scarves with Jarrek? Ok, kinda last minute, but i'll give Jarrek a call and im sure i'll be able to bring them back.

i have everyone elses scarves on the list (first post here). Pulsar, i will keep you posted on when im coming back. monday at the latest.

Pulsar, I will be flying to BC Saturday the 18th (Tomorrow). My flight out of Toronto leaves at 3pm eastern, so I'll be getting to Vancouver airport at around 5pm pacific.

-----> Is it possible you meet me on saturday at about 6pm? Would the airport be ok or is that too out of your way? email me. im sending this to your email as well.