Sign in to follow this  
Jarrek

Scarves have arrived in Toronto

I have shipped Sloth's scarf to Ottawa.

Marco, the scarves are made by store4fans.com a Polish Company.

I'll be mailing out via Canada Post any other scarves I have info for ... The Purolator is a very expensive option.

Hey Jarrek, I'm still waiting for details on how I can send you the money you paid to mail me my two scarves. I believe the amount was $10.67 or so the package said. Is this true? Where do you want it?

Thanks again!

Roland

quote:Originally posted by RJB

Hey Jarrek, I'm still waiting for details on how I can send you the money you paid to mail me my two scarves. I believe the amount was $10.67 or so the package said. Is this true? Where do you want it?

Thanks again!

Roland

I am also waiting for Jarrek to tell me how much to pay and how he wants me to pay it.

i will be moving back to vancouver this april (i know, i know, i can almost hear the groans from japan even) and would pretty much rape a beaver at this point if it had a voyageurs scarf around its neck...i have paid money to crooks, posted public requests, private messaged politely and even personally traveled from japan to toronto (home of the scarves) and back, all in vain...can anybody help me get a scarf out to vancouver?...i mean, i am almost at the point of asking my granny to knit me one for xmas, for chrissakes

pleassseeeeeeee!! someboddyy!!!

Given that it is a WCQ year and that there still seems to be so much interest, I wonder if the powers that be would consider a second run? I myself would happily buy a half dozen, for instance.

quote:Originally posted by way2goeh

and to think I am STILL waiting for mine. I think I paid a year ago. Is it still white and red or now red and yellow? :D

Way2Goeh,

Your scarf was sent out last week. Let me know when you have received it.

If anyone else is waiting for their let me know and I'll ship it out this week.

Way2Goeh,

Your scarf was sent out last week. Let me know when you have received it.

If anyone else is waiting for their let me know and I'll ship it out this week.

Jarrek;

Just got my scarf today. Its a beauty. Was worth the wait, but I still owe you a tenner for the shipping. How u want me to pay this? U accept Reais?.........lol

quote:Originally posted by BrennanFan

Bert, my flight out of victoria stops over in Vancouver. i will probably be in vancouver for a night on the return trip- enough time for Vancouver people to pick up their scarves from me, or i could drop them all off with a vancouver V.

Ted, no prob. Jarrek, waiting to get your thoughts...

Hey BrennanFan,

I know this post was from half a year ago, but did you happen to pick up my scarves while you were in Toronto? I never figured out how to get them from you!

quote:Originally posted by masster

Hey BrennanFan,

I know this post was from half a year ago, but did you happen to pick up my scarves while you were in Toronto? I never figured out how to get them from you!

yea i did. i left your scarf with Pulsar in Vancouver. I dropped off all the Vancouver scarves with him for people to get from him, and i took the Victoria scarves with me to the island.

did you not follow up on your post here?:

http://www.canadian-soccer.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13363

quote:Originally posted by BrennanFan

yea i did. i left your scarf with Pulsar in Vancouver. I dropped off all the Vancouver scarves with him for people to get from him, and i took the Victoria scarves with me to the island.

did you not follow up on your post here?:

http://www.canadian-soccer.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13363

I never did. Thanks for digging up that post!!!