Sign in to follow this  
Jarrek

Scarves have arrived in Toronto

quote:Originally posted by morrison

hey jarrek

I barely post on this messageboard, and used to mainly only lurk and read, but I'm much more active, or have been, over at the usector messageboard.

but anyway, I ordered two scarves (I think it was the match against Colorado where I gave money to you just before kick-off)

but I'll hopefully check this soon enough. I'm at every home match, but I can't always make pre-game boxcar gatherings.

I'm in no huge rush to get them, just as long as I can get confirmation that I'm indeed on the list.

Yeah, you paid me for two.

quote:Originally posted by sstackho

Hey Jarrek, I still need to organize a time to meet with you to pick up my scarf. Maybe the next TFC home game?

Hey Jarrek, I still need to organize a time to meet with you to pick up my scarf. Maybe the next TFC home game? :)

Hey Jarrek. Back in Japan after a couple of weeks around Ontario. Tried to pm you and arrange a meeting but it looked like it wasnt meant to be - can I still use paypal to pay for the three i had reserved, and maybe have you send them to BC for me?

sorry for the trouble

Nolando,

I provided my e-mail at the top of this thread. Don't bother using the board to contact me as I use an alternate e-mail.

The Ref, I will provide you with a shipping cost tomorrow.

Does anyone know if Jarrek will be at the Costa Rica game? I have tried to contact him over the past 2 weeks about picking up my scarf at the game, but no answer. I realize that he is buzy, but I can't see a more appropriate time to wear my scarf. Thanks.

Hi Jarrek, I sent you an email last week, and haven't heard back. Can you please get in touch with me? I'd love to get my scarf in time for the friendly next week. Thanks.

Hi Jarrek, I sent you an email last week, and haven't heard back. Can you please get in touch with me? I'd love to get my scarf in time for the friendly next week. Thanks.

Sorry for the belated response. I'll be at the COSTA RICA game with all the scarves, so you'll be able to pick yours up there.

quote:Originally posted by Jarrek

Sorry for the belated response. I'll be at the COSTA RICA game with all the scarves, so you'll be able to pick yours up there.

Great. Thanks for getting back. Will you be in front of the "Food" building? Approx. what time should we meet you?

Jarrek, I hate to be a pain, but I'm pretty sure I ordered a couple of scarves and was wondering if you still had them? I'm not expecting them for Wednesday or anything like that, just want to make sure they are still there.

If you need money for shipping, let me knowand I'll send it off to you right away, no problem.

El Hombre,

Yes, they're there. If you ordered, your scarves are safe.

Will you be at the game? If so, come here before the match:

Liberty & Atlantic Avenue Parking Lot (South Area) - 5:45 - 6:30 Sharp

I'll have about 20 extras to sell - first come first serve.

They're $20.

El Hombre,

Yes, they're there. If you ordered, your scarves are safe.

Will you be at the game? If so, come here before the match:

I can't make it out of Ottawa in time for the game, so I won't be there. It's no big deal, just wanted to make sure I was still on the list. We can figure out the logistics later when you have more time. No worries.

I'll have all the scarves, so if you ordered, you can pick it up.

Jarrek;

I ordered a scarf a long time ago but I havent heard a thing. Ive tried to email you but it keeps getting sent back.. Let me know please. thanks

Jarrek,

Me too, man. I have emailed you but to no avail. I sense you are tired of all the hassle but I am still hoping to get those scarves I mentioned. Just tell me what I need to do.

Thanks

are the scarves ever going to make their way to winnipeg?...can i just pay someone to send me mine?...i'll send a crisp $20 to anyone who wants to throw mine in the mail.