6 hours ago, C2SKI said:

In the end, I thought Queretero ended up paying for Camilo? 

It would be a shame if Larin couldn't play for a month and a half.

This is what I am wondering, if Besiktas feels they have to make a payment anyways, even though the contract can be broken under the same principle as the Camilo case (which I am no expert on).

As for why it said on that one report a 45 day wait, no idea.

https://www.ntv.com.tr/spor/cyle-larin-besiktasta-cyle-larin-kimdir%2cCDzL7GXG9kmlaFDuQc25dg

The above article says no transfer fee will be paid to Orlando, that he will make half a million for this season, and 1.5 for each successive season. Perhaps the question of him playing has to do with this, but I don't see why. If he is going to their winter break camp this week, and he is on form, then he won't need much more of a preseason, maybe in 3 weeks he could be playing.

On 1/9/2018 at 4:00 AM, Wingback6 said:

What the fuck are you talking about? Footballers often start their senior careers at 16 years old. It's not like in NA sports where people start their careers at 21/22, after college.

YOU clearly have no idea.

LOL footballers often start their senior careers at 16?? Wow thanks for the insight. All this time I thought most 16yr olds were playing on U17 academy teams.

Next thing you know you're going to tell us all Sam PIette is fat.

Edited by Havoc88

On 08/01/2018 at 6:04 PM, Bertuzzi44 said:

Larin will score a brace in the second leg versus Bayern Munich to take Besiktas through to the Champions League semis. :D

/dream

Hopefully Bayern can come down with some team wide 3 week long flu. Paderborn with Wassey play them in the quarterfinals of the DFB Pokal and then Hutch and Latin have them in the Champions league.

Reading more Turkish press, with translations, news today is that according to Besiktas Larin is negotiating with Orlando City, and so are they. I am not sure what this means, but as they are in the midst of conversations, they are also looking at a lot of other potential strikers for the winter transfer period, as there are a lot, and competent, available. 

I got a sense that Larin wanted to leave on proper terms by some of the articles, when you are getting the translations they are not that concise.

Realizing that in spite of reports on Monday, this is not a done deal yet, it is still in the works.

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

2 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Reading more Turkish press, with translations, news today is that according to Besiktas Larin is negotiating with Orlando City, and so are they. I am not sure what this means, but as they are in the midst of conversations, they are also looking at a lot of other potential strikers for the winter transfer period, as there are a lot, and competent, available. 

I got a sense that Larin wanted to leave on proper terms by some of the articles, when you are getting the translations they are not that concise.

Realizing that in spite of reports on Monday, this is not a done deal yet, it is still in the works.

Whatever happened with the possibility of him going to the Bundesliga for Borussia Mönchengladbach????.... Is that a dead deal now???.... According to multiple sources I read, they were the winners of this sweepstakes... Sounds you got more inside knowledge to this whole situation, lol.

6 hours ago, CNMNTPERUELIGIBLE said:

Whatever happened with the possibility of him going to the Bundesliga for Borussia Mönchengladbach????.... Is that a dead deal now???.... According to multiple sources I read, they were the winners of this sweepstakes... Sounds you got more inside knowledge to this whole situation, lol.

I think there was only a SUN article from England on that possibility, beside literally dozens from Turkey. And I have not seen the German press saying anything of importance on the subject. But it is clear there is time to resolve the question still.

8 hours ago, Boominbooty said:

Turkish twitter feeds are going nuts saying that Larin is in Istnabul and will be meeting with Besiktas executive tomorrow to finalize everything.  Judging by the Turkish tweets they are WAY more passionate about their football than we are!

That's pretty obvious dude!!!!... lol

9 hours ago, Boominbooty said:

Turkish twitter feeds are going nuts saying that Larin is in Istnabul and will be meeting with Besiktas executive tomorrow to finalize everything.  Judging by the Turkish tweets they are WAY more passionate about their football than we are!

And way more excited about Larin than most on here, it seems.