Sign in to follow this  
lazlo_80

Zakaria Messoudi signs pro with Montreal

1 hour ago, Obinna said:

Always thought this kid had talent, very happy for him! 

If he can get some solid minutes at Odd, I think he'll find himself on Benito's radar before long.

His skill set is like Osorio and Aleman, so I don't really see him being a part of Floro's plans.

1 hour ago, Vince193 said:

His skill set is like Osorio and Aleman, so I don't really see him being a part of Floro's plans.

So is Bustos but he's been included.

I think you are making an assumption that Floro is leaving them out solely because of their skill sets. If that was the case, we wouldn't see Bustos. He is also similar, wouldn't you agree (especially to Aleman)?

1 hour ago, Obinna said:

I think you are making an assumption that Floro is leaving them out solely because of their skill sets. If that was the case, we wouldn't see Bustos. He is also similar, wouldn't you agree (especially to Aleman)?

Difference could be the other players haven't recently gone to a camp for another country's national team. 

3 hours ago, Obinna said:

I'm curious as to why you are trying to debate Vince193 rationally.  That is interesting.

10 hours ago, Kusch to the Corner said:

Difference could be the other players haven't recently gone to a camp for another country's national team. 

Yes that is definitely a possibility, it could be that Floro has been bringing him in to deter him away from Chile, even though it's likely he'd only be viewed as an option for their youth teams.

9 hours ago, El Hombre said:

I'm curious as to why you are trying to debate Vince193 rationally.  That is interesting.

Is that a question or a statement?

Contract with Odds BK will expire at the end of 2017 and will not be renewed. Was a second team player this season in the third tier with 7 starts and 1 goal in 12 appearances. Also had one appearance with the first team in the europa league qualifiers